Frittatas are always great for brunch, but they’re also an easy weeknight dinner option.
This recipe for broccoli frittata is delicious and easy, and is sure to satisfy your comfort-food cravings.
What finishes this frittata off is the cheddar cheese.
Who doesn’t love cheese? Mixing the cheese in this recipe makes this simple meal a scrumptious one.
You can easily make this broccoli cheddar frittata, there’s no complex procedures required and is ready in about 5 minutes.
It is so full of flavours that hard to believe that it is gluten free and keto diet friendly.
This recipe for cheese broccoli frittata is perfect for brunch or a quick dinner meal.
Simple is delicious, and this lovely Broccoli Cheddar Frittata is an excellent example!
This version is easy to prepare and cook, and it’s made with ingredients you likely have on hand.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Broccoli florets
- Pinch of Salt and Paprika
Broccoli Frittata Serving Suggestions
Here are a few ideas on what to eat with your broccoli frittata.
- If you're an egg lover, a serve of classic french toast on the side always goes well.
- If you are on a low carb or keto diet, this keto bread recipe will help you out.
- Serve with a side dish of Caesar Salad.
- This broccoli cheddar frittata makes a fantastic meal with bacon or sausages.
- Cut your frittata into fingers and serve with grilled tomatoes.
Frittata Recipe Variations
- Substitute Broccoli with roughly chopped spinach or silverbeet.
- Instead of broccoli use chopped Asparagus Spears. Blanch first.
- Add 2 Tbsp of sweetcorn kernals when mixing in the cheese and broccoli.
- Dice a small red capsicum and use in place of broccoli.
- Add ½ tsp of minced garlic when beating the egg, salt & paprika mix.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Amount Per ServingCalories 451Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 617mgSodium 639mgCarbohydrates 6gFibre 2gSugar 1gProtein 27g