Have you just started with your keto diet but you already miss your all-time favourite chocolate chip cookie?
Worry no more as we share this keto chocolate chip cookies recipe, that’s so good you wouldn’t think it’s perfect for keto and low carb diets.
This gluten free, keto cookies recipe creates an ideal dessert or snack with just the right amount of sweetness that’s still low in carbs.
So, go ahead and treat yourself by trying these no-bake, low carb choco chip cookies that are packed with goodness!
These low carb cookies are the perfect recipe for any occasion; make them for keto workplace treats, a sneaky treat for yourself, or a sneaky healthy treat for the kids.
Keto chocolate chip cookies are one of my favourite keto cookies.
They take less than 30 minutes to make and are gluten free, keto and low carb.
- ½ cup Cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor.
Pulse until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Keto Ghocolate Chip Cookies Serving Suggestions
- These go great with a cup of tea.
- Perfect for the lunchbox.
- Serve as a dessert with Chocolate coffee bombs.
Keto Cookies Recipe Variations
- Substitute the Chocolate Chips with:
Be Smart Chocolate coated beans.
Chopped up sugar free marshmallows.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Amount Per ServingCalories 220Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 40mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 5gFibre 2gSugar 1gProtein 3g
"These values are automatically calculated and offered for guidance only. Their accuracy is not guaranteed."