Craving for a new dessert idea?
Then this no bake almond butter cheesecake with cream cheese is absolutely the perfect treat for you!
Just a few ingredients needed to make this delectable dessert.
Just chill it first before serving for the ultimate eating experience.
You will find it hard to believe that this cheesecake is good for the gluten free and ketogenic diets.
You’ll want to take this no bake cheesecake with cream cheese to all your summer gatherings.
This is a no bake recipe that can be made year round.
Even family and friends who aren’t cutting carbs will gobble down this tasty sugar free cheesecake.
And not only that, it's perfect for both the keto diet and low carb diets and is also gluten free.
- 30g Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Thickened/Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Almond Butter, unsweetened
- 1 tsp - 1 Tbsp Stevia, depends on your preference
- 1 Tbsp Almonds, chopped as toppings
- Using a food processor, add the cream cheese first.
- Then add the whipping cream.
- Add the almond butter.
- Lastly, add the stevia.
- Process until the texture is smooth.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
Cheesecake With Cream Cheese Serving Suggestions
- Serve in a small cup or bowl and add the chopped almonds.
- It’s delightful with strawberries or fresh cherries if available.
- This dish is great for dessert or even a supper time snack.
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe Variations
- For a slightly tangy flavour, substitute the cream for Greek Yoghurt.
- For a different flavour and texture, substitute the almond butter with peanut butter.
- Defrost ½ cup of frozen raspberries and place on top instead of chopped almonds.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Amount Per ServingCalories 587Total Fat 60gSaturated Fat 34gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 165mgSodium 164mgCarbohydrates 21gFibre 1gSugar 5gProtein 8g
"These values are automatically calculated and offered for guidance only. Their accuracy is not guaranteed."