The base of this dish is cauliflower and it resembles real rice but tastes better and is healthier.
The cauliflower takes the flavours of the dish you are making that’s why it goes well with any ingredient.
This savoury breakfast rice recipe, tastes so good you wouldn’t think it’s perfect for keto, low carb and gluten free diets.
An easy breakfast rice recipe, perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Super quick to whip up and packed with flavour!
This breakfast rice with bacon is so easy. It’s quick to whip up and only uses four ingredients.
You’ll never look at breakfast the same way again after this hearty, delicious savoury breakfast.
Protein-packed with bacon and egg and dressed up with spring onion, it’s a scrumptious, balanced breakfast everyone will love.
- 100g Cauliflower
- 50g Bacon, chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp chopped Spring Onions
- Cut the cauliflower into chunks, including the cores.
- Place into a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower resembles the texture of rice.
- Heat a non-stick Frypan. Add bacon and stir until fat is rendered.
- Add egg and stir until fully cooked.
- Toss in riced cauliflower and spring onions for 1-2 minutes.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.
Breakfast Rice Serving Suggestions
- Top with a fried egg for a complete breakfast/brunch.
- Perfect for the lunchbox.
- Serve with a side of hot Microwave bread.
Breakfast Rice Recipe Variations
- Mushrooms are perfect as a vegetarian option.
- if you don’t want to use regular bacon, try using chopped chicken, turkey or beef.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Amount Per ServingCalories 330Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 236mgSodium 929mgCarbohydrates 6gFibre 2gSugar 2gProtein 25g