This curried tofu scramble is a game-changer for your breakfast line-up.
At first glance, this dish resembles a pile of scrambled eggs — but it’s actually tofu!
Give this meal a go for a healthy breakfast treat. You would never know that it is ideal for the ketogenic diet.
This keto curried tofu scramble recipe takes a basic vegetarian and vegan tofu scramble recipe and spices it up.
This dish, lightly inspired by the flavours of India, is quick, easy, healthy and full of flavour.
A super quick vegan scrambled tofu packed with protein and only takes only a few minutes to make!
- 100g firm Tofu, crumbled
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 30g Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 15g Shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped Spring Onions
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic, bell peppers, and shallots. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add crumbled tofu and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in curry powder and nutritional yeast.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.
- Top with spring onions and serve.
Put leftovers in an airtight container. They can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Your curry tofu scramble can be reheated on the stovetop, (simply heat up a frying pan, add a little oil, and cook until hot).
Or, you could reheat it in the microwave.
Tofu Scramble serving suggestions
Tofu scrambles can really be enjoyed for any meal of the day – not just breakfast!
- Use them in sandwiches or wraps, tacos or quesadillas.
- Serve over toasted 90 Second Keto Bread.
- Serve over an avocado toast.
- Serve as you would scrambled eggs and make a breakfast plate with hash browns.
Tofu Scramble Recipe Variations
- Instead of spring onion, add some spinach, cover the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, just until the spinach is wilted, stirring well.
- Additional vegetables, such as broccoli, peas or mushrooms, can enhance the dish.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Amount Per ServingCalories 269Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 0mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 13gFibre 6gSugar 3gProtein 15g